Have you ever wanted to own your own pig but don’t have the time or space to rear it?
Do you like the idea of eating your own rare breed, free range pork?
Then our pig share could be for you!
Included in the pig share cost (£165 for half a pig or £320 for a whole pig):
- The cost of purchase
- All feeding, watering and daily care
- Housing in outdoor pig arks on our smallholding
- A monthly update on the progress of your pig
- Opportunities, at a prearranged time, to choose and visit your pig
- Butchering and vac-packing your meat at the end. We have a standard cutting list which includes chops, roasting joints, belly strips, ribs, sausages and there would be an additional charge for any cured meat or special requirements you may have which would take the butcher longer.
Why not share a pig with friends and split the cost and meat or give as a gift for a meat lover?
Do give us a ring or drop us an email to have a chat or arrange a visit if you think our scheme could be of interest.
Call Tina on 01264 735322/07933 764305 or email on email@example.com